Help us build an organization for and by Filipino migrant workers, to fight labor trafficking and modern-day slavery. Join the movement for workers rights and social justice.
Six Reasons to Join Damayan:
- Receive support from a pro bono attorney for labor and immigration cases.
- Receive financial assistance, food stamps, health coverage, counseling and family reunification assistance for trafficking survivors.
- Win back your unpaid wages and unpaid overtime.
- Attend Know Your Rights trainings, Workers Academy, Nanny Training, CPR certification and OSHA safety trainings.
- Join a workers' cooperative to get better jobs and higher wages.
- Build community with Filipino workers and become a social justice leader!
- Sign a Damayan membership form by coming to the Damayan office or to a Damayan event Sign up below to make an appointment to come to the Damayan office.
- Pay the minimum membership fee of $50 / year. We also provide Damayan member ID's for an additional $15.